Whether your job is to recruit job applicants or attract prospective students, the landscape keeps getting more and more complex. With more information available to potential leads than ever before, it’s hard to figure out how to market to them without your message getting lost in all of the noise.
Add to that the fact that you have limited time and limited budget, and it’s no wonder you’re very selective when it comes to the third-party solutions you work with to help you in your efforts. What you need is a platform that is cost-effective, risk-free, and intuitive and customizable to your goals, while allowing you to maintain your brand integrity and reach qualified applicants.
Enter CareerCo, the Internet’s largest integrated provider of education and recruitment solutions, which introduces a performance-based recruitment model into your marketing mix.
How It Works
CareerCo provides the most efficient and cost-effective recruitment solutions for employers, educators, and training programs to identify and secure qualified applicants. Translation? Luciano Rammairone, president and founder of CareerCo, explains: “Performance advertising is the most transparent method of connecting individuals with the products and services our clients offer in that you only pay for our services when there are measurable results.”
In fact, continues Rammairone, a well-executed direct performance advertising campaign can deliver a positive return on investment by demonstrating which potential customers respond to a clear call-to-action. This is done by:
- Identifying and targeting those users who are actively seeking the goods and services offered by the advertiser.
- Analyzing user data to understand what is working, and to optimize campaign messaging.
- Analyzing downstream performance data to further refine targeting and filtering of candidates to maximize the rate at which targeted users are converted to customers.
“It’s different from traditional models you may be used to, like CPM (cost-per-view) display advertising,” says Rammairone, whose previous business ventures include The CollegeBound Network and ClassesUSA.com, which was sold to Experian Interactive in 2001. “In a CPM campaign, pricing is based on how many times an ad is viewed. The advertiser pays for reach, but is charged this rate regardless of how many — or few — users click or interact with the ad. CPM advertising is great for promoting brand awareness and company messaging, but it’s not necessarily a good lead generator.”
What’s In It For You
Ultimately, what you want is to attract qualified candidates who show an interest in your job/program, so that you can connect with them and nurture a relationship that could result in a future hire/enrollment. A performance-based solution can do the following, Rammairone explains:
- Maximize return on investment: Performance-based advertisers can begin a campaign on a limited budget, and reinvest resulting revenue directly back into the campaign.
- Optimize performance: Performance-based advertisers are able to observe the effectiveness of a campaign on a daily, or even real-time basis. The stream of business intelligence enables rapid improvement and optimization of targeting and messaging.
- Minimize risk: Advertisers only pay the distributor or publisher of performance-based advertisements when there is a measurable action. The risk is assumed by the distributor or publisher.
Learn more about CareerCo’s unique recruitment services? Connect with us by completing the info form at right.